Thursday, January 29, 2009

My sweet baby girls....


It is so hard for me to believe that my two baby girls are growing up so quickly. Nevaeh is almost 5 and Sage will be 2 in June. I can even fathom that just 5 years ago, it was just Jimmy and I. It is completely amazing how drastically our lives have changed in 5 years. Nevaeh is getting ready to head off to Kindergarten and Sage is too smart for her britches!! I can't believe that Nevaeh is sitting around drawing and painting pictures and writing her name on everything. Sage is just too much!! She says so much and it absolutely amazes me. She goes non-stop and climbs on everything. Nevaeh was, and is still, such a loving, cuddly child. Not Sage. She will pause to give you a quick kiss and then she if off on the run again. Nevaeh falls down and it is as if the world is coming to an end. Not Sage. She just says "whoa" and jumps up and off she goes. Crazy kids. Growing and learning so much every day. They sometimes make me a bit crazy, but I love them more than life itself and I can't imagine what I would do without them.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful little girls....who would have ever guessed that Jimmy would be the daddy of two girls!!!! Sage in the scarf and hat is just TOO much :)

    ReplyDelete