Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Being thankful.....


I have to tell you that being stuck in this house is driving me crazy, however, I have to keep reminding myself that I am so thankful. Thought that I would add a picture today of my sexy hot pink cast with all of Nevaeh's drawings and the cause of the cast sleeping peacefully and blissfully right on top of it!


I am thankful that my house is a mess because it means I have a roof over my head and someone here with me to make it a mess.


I am thankful that someone has to help me care for my children because it means that I HAVE children and for a long time in my life, I didn't think that I ever would.


I am thankful that my husband is grouchy about all of this because it means that he is trying to keep up with the housework while working a full time job. ( And I have to admit that I am hoping when I am back on my feet, it will make him more aware of the messes that he makes and he will do a better job of cleaning up after himself!!)


I am very thankful for my church family who is sending cards, prayers, and some really great food!!


I am thankful for my mother in law because she is here nearly every single day to help clean up this mess and take care of my children.


1 comment:

  1. Love the cast girl!! So sorry I haven't been a good cousing like I should be...no excuses other than I have two kids that I have to be mommy and daddy to right now....I love you and promise to be out soon!

    ReplyDelete